Parapan Am Torch Relay
The TORONTO 2015 Parapan Am Games Torch Relay will be a five-day inspirational journey. Two separate Parapan Am flames will be lit in special ceremonies on August 3, 2015 — one in Ottawa, Ontario, and one in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
Get Tickets Now!
Nothing beats being there live. Take in all the action, show your support and be a part of history. Tickets start at $20
Bring home a plush PACHI and gear up for the Games with the latest apparel, accessories and more
Official Mobile App
Download the TORONTO 2015 App and have schedules, maps and important spectator information right in the palm of your hand.
Learn about the three-letter venue codes that are key to getting to and around the venues.
Subscribe to the our newsletter and get the latest Games updates and exclusive offers.
Join the digital conversation about the Games using #TO2015.
Wed 29 JulFinding My Way Back Home by Lee Claremont 33 Yonge Street 06:00AM
Thu 30 JulFinding My Way Back Home by Lee Claremont 33 Yonge Street 06:00AM
Thu 30 JulNorth Sur Photo Exchange Project Gallery 44 Centre for Contemporary Photography 09:00AM
Thu 30 JulInterNations/InterSections by Planet IndigenUS 2015 Aboriginal Pavilion at Fort York National Historic Site 10:00AM
- Thousands Fill Nathan Phillips Square Nightly for PANAMANIA, presented by CIBC »
- Less Than One Week Until TORONTO 2015 Parapan Am Games Torch Relay Begins! »
- Nearly two thirds of Canadians watched at least some Pan Am Games coverage: CBC »
- The Action Continues — TORONTO 2015 Parapan Am Games begin August 7! »
- TORONTO 2015 Pan Am Games End on a High Note »
- Canada's men's volleyball team defeats Puerto Rico, wins Pan Am bronze »
Brazil - Closing Ceremonies
Canada - Closing Ceremonies
Andre De Grasse - Gavin Smellie - Brendon Rodney - Athletics - Men's 4x100m Relay - Canada
Kelia Costa - Athletics - Women's Triple Jump - Brazil
Matt Hughes - Athletics - Men's 3000m Steeplechase - Canada