TO2015 is working to bring the community to the TORONTO 2015 Games and the TORONTO 2015 Games to the community.Our vision is a region infused with the TO2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games, enabling residents to champion their excitement and celebrate their Games their way.
Develop relationships and initiatives that facilitate and activate how individuals, families, neighbourhoods, businesses and communities enjoy, leverage and participate in the Toronto 2015 Pan/Parapan American Games.
- Welcoming, approachable and respectful
- Inclusive, diverse and accessible, with an integrative approach
- Opportunities for ownership and belonging
- Participatory, with special attention given to engaging under-represented groups
- Recognition of what exists, with a desire to build and enhance
- Informative and responsive
- Transparent and accountable
TO2015 is committed to diversity and inclusivity, and in its community outreach efforts is incorporating participation and representation from Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women.
TO2015 Community Tour
The TO2015 Community Tour provides communities with an opportunity to learn about the TORONTO 2015 Games through local festivals and events.
Click here to find out more.
Get involved! Visit our Programs page to learn about the exciting opportunities available at TO2015.
Visit our Councils page to find out more information on councils that help shape the TORONTO 2015 Games.