Venue Box Offices
All individual TORONTO 2015 venue box offices will be open every day there is competition at that venue. Venue box offices will be open at the same time as when each venue’s gates-open time.
Venue box offices will allow you to:
- Purchase same-day tickets for sessions at that venue (subject to availability)
- Collect will-call tickets purchased online or over the phone (government-issued photo ID and the credit card used for payment will be required)
To avoid lines and delays, we recommend buying your tickets in advance online. If you do plan to purchase tickets at a venue box office, please confirm ticket availability online or by phone before travelling to a venue to purchase same-day tickets.
Some venue box offices are located a considerable distance from the venue entrance. Please be sure to check the venue map for box office locations.
To take advantage of free public transit on the day of an event you are attending, you will require a physical ticket for each passenger. Confirmation emails or tickets displayed on mobile phones will not be accepted. Transit paid to purchase or collect tickets at the box office is not refundable.
TORONTO 2015 will not allow ticket purchasers to leave tickets at the box office for friends or family members to pick up. Instead, we recommend that you forward or deliver tickets to your friends or family ahead of time. The purchaser of all tickets is responsible for ensuring that the recipients of those tickets are aware of and follow all applicable ticket holder terms and conditions.
In addition to being able to purchase TORONTO 2015 Pan Am Games tickets online, fans can now get tickets at 5 select Ticketmaster outlets located across the Greater Toronto Area at the following retail outlets:
- Maple Leaf Square
- Downtown Toronto
- Hours: Monday – Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Yorkdale Mall, North York/Toronto
- 3401 Dufferin Street, Toronto
- Monday-Saturday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Scarborough Town Centre
- 300 Borough Drive, Suite 26, Scarborough
- Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Upper Canada Mall, Newmarket
- 17600 Yonge Street, Newmarket
- Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Sunday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Square One, Mississauga
- 100 City Centre Drive, Mississauga
- Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
TORONTO 2015 Games tickets from these locations can be purchased with cash, visa, master card, debit and Ticket Master gift cards.
TORONTO 2015 Parapan Am Games tickets will be available at the same locations starting Monday, July 27.
Helpful Ticketing Tips
All tickets are subject to the applicable terms and conditions.
Beware of purchasing tickets from an unauthorized source. Only tickets purchased though official TORONTO 2015 sales channels are guaranteed to be valid.
If you have tickets for events at different venues on the same day, plan ahead and allow sufficient time to travel from one venue to the next.
Please note that some venues accept only limited forms of payment. Consult the venue web page for detailed information.
The TORONTO 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games Organizing Committee (TO2015) is committed to delivering venues and services that are accessible to all spectators. TO2015 is also committed to meeting the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
TO2015 will make accessible-seating tickets available, with the option to purchase an adjacent companion or support-person ticket at a discounted price.
Children Under Two
Children under 24 months of age do not require separate tickets from their accompanying guardians to enter a venue. Any child entering a venue without a separate ticket, however, will be required to occupy the same seat as the guardian. Age assessment will be at the discretion of the venue staff.
As a ticket holder, once you enter a TORONTO 2015 venue, you will not be able to leave and return on the same event session ticket, with the exception of select marked sessions at the Royal Canadian Henley Rowing Course. Any ticket holder leaving a venue will not be re-admitted and no pass-outs will be permitted. Please ensure that you have everything you need for the duration of the event when you enter the venue.
Arriving at the Venue
Ticket holders with a valid session ticket will be able to enter the venue from the time the gates open until the end of the scheduled session’s competition. Not every sport runs according to a clock, so we recommend arriving early in the session to experience everything the competition and venue have to offer. At certain venues, late-arriving ticket holders may be required to wait for a pause in the competition before taking their seats.
Ticketed competition session delay
Ticketed session start and finish times are subject to change. Competitions may experience delays for reasons such as inclement weather. Should a ticketed competition be delayed but resumed on the same calendar day and completed, or if the interruption occurs after competition has begun and the International Federation rules deem the competition was substantially completed, these sessions are considered completed, and ticket purchasers are not eligible to receive a refund or ticket exchange.
Ticketed competition session postponement
Competitions that experience a delay, where the event may be rescheduled as a new event at a new date and time, are considered a postponement. This may occur in advance of the start of the ticketed session or when the interruption occurs after competition has begun and the International Federation rules deem the competition was not substantially completed.
- When a postponement occurs and a new competition session is created, ticket holders may retain their original tickets for admission to the rescheduled competition, or the registered ticket purchaser may apply for a refund.
- If the postponement is determined before a scheduled ticketed session has begun and is rescheduled for a new date and/ or time, ticket holders may retain their original tickets for admission to the rescheduled event, or the registered purchaser may apply for a refund.
- If the rescheduled competition is added to another existing ticketed competition session, the registered ticket purchaser will receive an automatic refund within 30 working days of the event.
Ticketed competition session cancellation
In the unlikely circumstance that a ticketed competition session is cancelled and not rescheduled, the registered purchaser will receive an automatic refund within 30 working days of the event’s cancellation. Refunds are only available for the face value of the tickets. Fees, charges, associated costs, expenses or losses, except those required by Canadian law, will not be refunded.