The Distillery District transforms into a vibrant hub of arts and culture when it hosts PANAMANIA celebrations from July 11–25.
Located in Toronto’s up-and-coming Canary District and a stone’s throw from the CIBC Athlete’s Village, this is the best place to gain an immersive cultural experience. Stroll the cobblestone lanes and take in the sights, sounds and tastes of the Americas.
There is entertainment on the streets and a multitude of ticketed shows to enjoy at The Young Centre for the Performing Arts. For a full schedule and list of events, please visit TORONTO2015.org/PANAMANIA.
The Distillery District is a free cultural venue open to all.
Music highlights include:
- July 11 - Basia Bulat
- July 16 - The Afro-Cuban All Stars
- July 17 - Eva Avila
- July 19 - Ron Davis’ Symphronica with the Lombard Twins
- July 20 - Chocquibtown
- July 23 - Jane Bunnett and Maqueque
- July 24 - Lady Son
- July 25 - The Hot Sardines
For the full PANAMANIA schedule, please visit TORONTO2015.org/PANAMANIA.
Upcoming events at The Distillery District
What You Need To Know
Hours of Operation
Pan Am Games: July 10-25
Monday to Thursday: 12 to 10 p.m.
Friday: 12 to 11:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Spectators can tune into 90.7 FM to hear stage announcements on their own devices.
For additional accessible services, please consult the TORONTO 2015 Accessibility Guides at TORONTO2015.org/accessibility.
There are three transit services to this venue:
- Parliament Street at Mill Street via 65 Parliament bus from Castle Frank Station (accessible)
- Parliament Street at Mill Street via 172 Cherry Street bus from St Andrew or King stations (accessible)
- King Street at Trinity Street via 504 King streetcar from Broadview, King, and St Andrew stations
Walk, Wheel or Cycle
Walk, Wheel or Cycle
The roadway leading up to this venue is pedestrian friendly. Limited bicycle parking is available at this venue. Bicycles are stored at the owner's risk.
Transit is your best option to this venue. There will be no parking managed by the Games at this site.
The following road closures will be in place:
- Mill Street from Bayview Avenue to Cherry Street
- Cherry Street from Eastern Avenue to Lake Shore Boulevard
- Front Street from Trinity Street to Bayview Avenue